Do your friends and family rave about your creativity and love how amazing you are at wrapping gifts? If so, smitten wants you for a fun and exciting campaign to help us spread some cheer this holiday season.
We are in search of outgoing and detail-oriented individuals to help with a national gift-wrapping campaign from December 1 – 24. Weekday and weekend shifts will range from 6 – 12 hours (corresponding with mall hours) and priority will be given to staff who are able to commit to working 16 out of the 24 days.
Enthusiastic individuals with a love of wrapping gifts are required in the following cities across Canada:
- North York
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Retail experience preferred
- Experience in wrapping gifts, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work face-paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Must be available to work a minimum of 4 days/week (including weekends)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand for a minimum of six hours
- Must be available for training in mid- to late-November
- Proactive and positive personality
To apply, please forward your résumé and a photo to show off your gift-wrapping skills to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please indicate “Holiday Campaign” and the “location” you are most interested in working for the Holiday Season.
Only those candidates short listed for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with smitten creative boutique.