Do you have an engaging personality, a passion for social media and an interest in promoting lifestyle brands? We are seeking a driven, energetic, social media savvy intern to join our creative team in September. If you’re tickled pink by this posting, apply today!
This paid internship is an ideal opportunity for a student or recent graduate of a marketing, or similar, post-secondary degree or diploma program.
- Assist with the creation of social content for smitten and clients
- Assist with weekly editorial calendar
- Conduct research on various topics
- Monitor and report on social content and channels
- Assist with other day-to-day administrative tasks
- Actively enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a post-secondary marketing, social media, journalism or public relations program
- Understanding of the social media landscape, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Familiarity with using social media on behalf of a brand is an asset
- Familiarity working with WordPress
- Willingness to learn and use social media monitoring tools
- Possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to be fun and creative in their writing style
- Graphic design experience
- Highly organized and able to multi-task projects
- Eager to meet and exceed objectives
- Maintains professionalism and integrity; employs both common sense, problem solving and discretion
- Shows initiative and demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems
- Maintains a positive attitude and is able to work both independently and collaboratively
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates short listed for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working at smitten creative boutique.